January 2010 to Present
Brought in over 50 new accounts within the first 10 months.
Define and establish value to our customers by understanding their supply chain and meet their logistics needs.
Manage activities dealing with planning, logistics solutions, and control of sales efforts within assigned area of responsibility.
Negotiate pricing, bids, and contracts
Work with internal fleet as well as various transportation providers to offer logistics solutions to our customers.
Account Sales Representative
January 2006 to November 2009
* Management of a $10 million territory.
* Identify and develop new accounts, prospecting and cold calling.
* Define and create value for customers by understanding their business model, developing their needs, and applying my services.
* Utilized available resources and knowledge to orchestrate solutions that increase market share and profitability.
* Established new accounts and increased net sales in assigned territory.
* Closed multi-million dollar accounts within the NC Triad Area.
* Ranked in the top 5 in the Southeast Region and holding number 1 honors.
Regional Sales Representative
2004 to 2006
* Provided customized after-market storage truck components for commercial business vehicles.
* Developed sales territory in greater northeast acting as a liaison with truck dealers and leasing companies. Building strong client relationships within a highly competitive environment.
* Increased net sales in territory 35%
* Closed several multi-million dollar contracts with the City of New York
January 2000 to January 2004
Promoted to this position entailing responsibility for sell fleet management services to corporations in Connecticut and Greater New York. Specifically, managed sales campaigns promoting vehicle leasing and sales programs to business owners and purchasing executives.
* In the first year in this position, closed twenty four contracts encompassing
both leasing and financing of vehicle purchases, with total projected revenue of
* Awarded number 1 Inside Sales and Customer Services past 3 years.
January 1995 to January 2000
Purchasing and receiving all food, beverages, supplies, and equipment for this
New York Times four-star restaurant.
Designed, developed, and implemented purchasing systems that resulted in
reduction of food and labor costs.
Supervision of staff including hiring, scheduling, and training.
* Reduced operating cost 20% over 3 year period.
* Awarded 4 stars by New York Times Food Critic.
January 1989 to January 1995
Responsible for all purchasing of food, equipment, supplies, and beverages at this New York Times four-star restaurant.
Supervision of staff, implemented intern program with all major culinary schools in U.S. and Europe
* within 2 years named both New York Times and Zagat Guide number 1 restaurant.
* Participated in high profile events to raise money for various charities.
Senior Trading Assistant
January 1984 to January 1989
Floor of American and New York Stock Exchange
Political Science in Business Adminstration
January 1980 to January 1984