September 2008 to November 2011
* Manage department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
* Successfully implemented multiple IT Projects ranging from $10,000 to $120,000, providing the technical knowledge and vision to support the company's business objectives, and evaluate and recommend all software for business processes.
* Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
* Consistently reviewed IT business costs in efforts to reduce expenditures.
* Develop and implement IT policies and procedures including architecture, security, disaster recovery, and purchasing.
* Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, consultant contracts and service agreements.
* Oversee the daily operations, development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrades, and support of all IT Systems spanning 4 sites.
* Support multi site Security system 24/7 services
* Management of VoIP phone system
* Primary Exchange and APP River spam filter administrator
Senior System Administrator
May 2007 to September 2008
* Administer Active Directory Services for 95 users in 4 sites
* Manage all server and desktop hardware, printers, copiers, and mobile devices
* Support and configure all Server and Desktop Software Applications -Front and Back ends.
* Maintain Fortinet Firewall devices
* Support and configure InterTel digital phone system
* Install and configure HP switches in WAN environment
* Troubleshoot and diagnose Network Issues
* Create and maintain new department SOP documentation
* Routine reviews of Domain, Network and Application Security
April 2003 to May 2007
* Lead Net Backup Admin
* Lead Backup Exec Central Admin Architecture rollout
* One of two Lead Administrator for NETIQ Application Manager
* Primary Admin for daily DNS, WINS, and DHCP entries. Served as Mentor for Lead Admin
* HP Proliant Windows Server build Lead utilizing Altiris
* Develop and Maintain team documentation for Operations and Server Builds
* Manage Internal Servers - Software and Hardware operations
System Administrator Associate
March 2000 to April 2003
* Provided in-depth desktop and notebook technical support for 4000+ employees
* Member of Project rollout team for Desktop client application and hardware rollouts
* Executive Support
Associates in Liberal Arts
MS in VERITAS Education Instructor Led Training
* More than 10 years of experience as an IT Manager and Systems Administrator supporting Microsoft and a wide range of applications. This includes managing all aspects of the IT Department, systems administration and implementation, analyzing, designing, installing, maintaining, and repairing the associated hardware, software, peripherals, and networks.
* Excellent troubleshooting and technical support abilities with new software and hardware projects as well as managing migrations, upgrades, and security issues.