Santa Rosa, CA
To secure a challenging and responsible position in which my experience and education will have valuable application.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English).
• Demonstrate proficiency in; Intradermal, Subcutaneous, and Intramuscular Injections.
• Performed blood draws from; Syringe, Butterfly, Tube Change, and Evacuated Tube System Vacationer.
• Perform; EKGs, Urinalysis, Ultrasound, Throat Culture, Sterile Packing.
• Punctures for hematocrit, hemoglobin, and blood glucose testing.
• Proficient in; Medical Insurance Coding, Medical Insurance Plans, HIPAA and Records Management, Medisoft, and Medical Manager.
• Taking Patients; Blood Pressure, Pulse, Respiration, Temperature, Visual Acuity, Height/Weight.
• First Aid & CPR for infants/children/adults, and AED for children/adults.
• Outstanding communication and multitasking skills.
• Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
Respite Care Provider
November 2011 to Present
Responsible for providing protective supervision in the client’s home, who been diagnosis with a development disabilities and help the individual continue her daily activities.
September 2011 to Present
Supervision for two children in the client’s home while maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
CMA in Medical Clinical Assistant Graduate
Injections, EKG's, Blood Draws, Utra-sounds, Vital Signs