Highly skilled and safety conscious HVAC Technician with technical experience managing and prioritizing large volumes of work orders in a high tempo work environment.
• HVAC Excellence Diploma (EPA Universal Certification)
• Track Pipe Certification
• Excellent Customer Service
• Ability to Safely use Hand & Power Tools
• Ability to Professionally Collaborate & Correspond with Customers, Colleagues
• Ability to Read Electrical Schematics
• Ice-O-Matic Certification
• Mechanically Adept
• Excellent Troubleshooting & Sorting Skills
• Working Knowledge of Refrigeration, Chill Systems, Steam Vessels & Heating
2010 to Present
• Dean's List for outstanding participation & maintained a 3.4 GPA.
Public Transit Operator
2000 to 2010
• Provided excellent customer service to the public by directing them to the appropriate routes and satisfy customer inquiries.
• Performed daily inspections and implemented preventative maintenance measures on company vehicles.
Pipe Fitter Apprentice
1998 to 2000
• Operated backhoes, forklifts, pallet jacks, pneumatic air hammers and scissor lifts to safely complete all phases of construction.
• Utilized blueprints, schematics and diagrams to safely and properly install piping for commercial buildings.
Small Engine Mechanic/Site Safety Supervisor
1996 to 1998
• Managed small engine repair shop. Responsible for all aspects of repairs and workload productivity.
• Planned work procedures and used charts to perform preventative maintenance schedules.
2010 to 2011
HVAC Excellence Diploma (EPA Universal Certification) Ice-O-Matic Certification Track Pipe Certification