Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To seek a challenging career in a firm at a second-level, to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential in the IT field
♦ Working as Technical Analyst in WNS Global Services [Customer Operational Service from Feb07
♦ Worked as Help Desk Engineer in Coherent Technologies from Sep 05 to Feb07.
February 2007 to Present
Technologies: Active Directory, Windows 2003 Std edition, Citrix, Lotus Notes Ticketing Tool:Axios Assyst
Responsible for Level 2 support for windows server, users and applications support for employees of Aviva and for other Business Partners of Norwich Union.
Roles: • Administration of Active directory: Creating new accounts with user profile, Terminal services profile and home folder setup and assigning permissions according to the Group, Unlocking accounts and Terminations of the accounts
• Amendment of groups, Home folder creation and Network share drive access done as per corresponding group name.
• Creating Model ids and RBAP Scripts for all the business units across aviva
• Handling of escalation case and High priority request
• Amending the Rbap scripts based on the requirement from Onsite team
• Maintain daily, weekly, monthly service progress report
• Training new joiner and monitoring the work allotment.
• Developing of process document. And maintaining updates in process.
• Floor support for team member in process development.
Help Desk Engineer
September 2005 to February 2007
Roles and Responsibilities: • PC assembling & Troubleshooting
• Various Operating System Installation
• Various Application Package Installation
• Planning, implementing & maintaining the network
• setting up both Workgroup & Domain model networking
• Network Security & Cabling.
• Configuring Routers and Switches
• Installed and Configured win 2000 server, xp, 2003 server
• Setting up of users and security profiles.
• Manage, Add and Remove computers to and from domains
• Configuring ADS, DNS, DHCP, RIP, TCP/IP, IIS, FTP, Exchange server
• Providing Network Printing Support.
• Implemented DHCP and DNS Server
• Troubleshooting, identifying, Isolating and repairing Network related problems
M.Sc in Information Technology (5 Yrs - Integrated Course)
1999 to 2004
1998 to 1999
S.S.L.C. in communication
1996 to 1997