Fountain Valley, CA
• To find a company that will utilize my excellent customer service skills while promoting opportunities to develop new abilities.
Business Center Manager
August 2011 to August 2012
- Oversee the operation of the business center by providing customer service, generating correspondence, client billing, handling shipping requests, ordering supplies, and managing multiple tasks of a busy office.
- Providing office assistance for hotel guests and supporting the audio visual staff with administrative duties
- Managing staff members while continuing to maintain profits from the business center at $50,000 for the fiscal year
Night Audit Supervisor
July 2010 to August 2011
- Managing the Front Desk operations and facilitating all guest needs to the appropriate department.
- Reconciling guest ledger to ensure accuracy of all financial information that goes through the hotel using Microsoft Excel.
- Piloted and implemented new Food and Beverage charging system as well as integrated new process with current Hotel system.
May 2009 to July 2010
- Directed and maintained office operations and used Microsoft Office to form documents.
- Handling and delivery of sensitive legal documents to surrounding courthouses.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and assist customers.
- Assisted in making copies and fowarding these copies through fax and/or e-mail.
Front Desk Clerk
February 2008 to May 2009
- Welcoming Guests upon arrival and providing exemplary service and accommodating all guest requests.
- Operated highly technical computer systems, providing information for the resort and surrounding areas.
- Memorized multiple types of rooms as well as other information and maintain high attention to detail.
September 1999 to June 2003
40 words per minute, research skills, excellent customer service skills, microsoft office skills.