Service professional with experience in client relations/customer service, sales support, administration and purchasing in finance, healthcare, and business service industries. Excellent communication and organizational skills with outstanding research ability. Disciplined problem solver with excellent analytical and negotiation skills. A team player with demonstrated capability to lead, multi task and meet deadlines with a commitment to continuous improvement. Build and maintain strong working relationships to positively impact customer satisfaction.
Client Response Representative
2012 to Present
Assist pathology laboratory clients with test and specimen submission questions, order placement of supplies, courier pickup requests, status of patient results, request for slides, and report corrections.
• Contact clients daily to obtain missing or correct information on incoming specimens.
• Respond to department requests received via email providing timely resolutions.
• Maintain quality service ensuring that team standards, guidelines and goals are met.
Regional Customer Representative
2009 to 2012
Handled customer calls for the southern U.S. working to coordinate service solutions with the objective of one call resolution and 100% customer satisfaction and follow-up.
• Assisted with invoice questions, billing inquiries, payment issues and contract questions.
• Generated and maintained service reports for assigned market area.
• Tracked and helped identify service trends and any "at risk" accounts.
• Administered marketing surveys and followed up with new customers to ensure satisfaction with new installation and setup of service. Provided sales leads to account executives and district managers.
Ambassador Customer Service Professional
2002 to 2009
Serviced printing paper customers in an 8 state territory, processing in excess of $10 million in sales annually.
• Processed and followed up on sales orders, handled backorders, stock outs, product returns, substitutions and credits.
• Researched and sourced special order products, placed purchase orders for direct shipments and handled accounting and billing discrepancies on direct orders.
• Coordinated paper samples, swatch books and other product samples with paper mills and vendors as needed.
• Assisted with price quotes, bids, new account setup and account reactivation. Made sales calls to dormant accounts.
• Worked closely with outside sales, warehouse and credit team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Patient Reimbursement Representative
2000 to 2001
Helped biotech pharmaceutical patients nationwide with insurance reimbursement issues and enrollment in a company sponsored financial assistance program.
• Verified insurance benefits, reviewed financial documentation and processed electronic pharmacy claims to determine program eligibility.
• Provided weekly enrollment reports and statistics to manufacturer.
Senior Customer Service Professional
1995 to 1999
Serviced printing paper customers in a five state area working closely with outside sales to increase market share and customer satisfaction.
• Processed sales orders, handled order tracking, follow up, backorders, product returns and credits.
• Conducted team training for new hires and product training classes for an assigned product category.
1992 to 1994
Reviewed FHA, VA and Conventional closed loan documents for loan accuracy, completeness and compliance with company guidelines. Corresponded with settlement agents to address any findings discovered during review.
• Submitted funding requests for loans to be pooled and sold on the secondary market.
1991 to 1992
Assisted psychologists and psychological examiners in small practice with patient scheduling and test administration. Answered phone calls, made bank deposits, and handled supply orders.
• Helped file insurance claims and payment follow-up and handled patient billing.
B.B.A. in Marketing
A.A.S. in Paralegal Studies
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce.com, AS400