To embark on a challenging new career in a sales position where I can leverage my planning, leadership, organizational, and teamwork skills to advance the goals and objectives of the organization while providing an opportunity for an exciting career opportunity.
Equine Farm Manager
January 2005 to January 2012
- Obtained position immediately after graduation and mastered requirements of the job through self-discipline and a dedicated work ethic. The responsibilities included managing human resources (i.e. payroll, schedules, hiring and firing of employees), the care of show horses whose value exceeded $1.2 million, and farm equipment valued at over $250,000.
- Continuously demonstrated extraordinary work ethic by managing staff and self to ensure that the job requirements were completed in a quality and timely manner.
- Successfully managed ongoing operations through tornado restorations.
- During my seven years in this position, safety was always a priority and there were no loss time accidents.
- Proactively and successfully managed the scheduling and payroll of the one to three workers under my supervision.
Agriscience Teaching Internship Wetumpka High School via
August 2004 to December 2004
- Taught three different classes
- Worked and successfully interacted with students and parents from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Participated and organized in school fund raisers
Hargis Retreat (YMCA) Camp Counselor
2000 to 2002
- Responsible for children ranging in age from 5-17
- Worked with other counselors to provide a learning experience for our campers through a well planned and implanted learning program
Bachelor of Science in Agriscience Education
August 2001 to December 2004
- Hard-working/takes initiative
- Responsible / decision maker
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Organization and planning
- Experience working with diverse cultures and ages
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Social Networking