To work in a professional environment with a great atmosphere and responsible co workers.
September 2010 to Present
• Outbound and inbound account management, developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
• Assisting Account Manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
• Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
• Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers, original equipment manufacturers, and distributors.
• Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
• Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
May 2006 to Present
• Managed overall productivity and efficiency of all departments. Reconciled daily invoice transactions and entered daily sales into main database, Inventory and design.
• Hired and developed staff, Maintained scheduling of staff, maintained cohesiveness of staff
• Incoming and Outgoing Shipping
• Assisted customers with purchase depending on wants and needs.
• Accounts payable/receivable
Host/Wait Staff/Line Cook
August 2008 to September 2010
October 2007 to July 2009
January 2009 to June 2009
• Managed overall productivity and efficiency of all departments.
• Hired and developed staff. Trained and maintained staff certifications and salesmanship. Maintained weekly staff schedules, maintained cohesiveness of staff.
• Established and maintained relationships with vendors, third party inspectors and clients.
• Motivated and created employee incentive programs.
Wait Staff/ To-Go/ Bartender Training
April 2008 to December 2008
Veterinary Tech/Client Liaison
September 2007 to June 2008
• Client Liaison -Client scheduling and communications, confirming all appointments, Admitted and discharged patients, filled prescriptions as well as kept stock in pharmacy, responded to client problems and concerns.
• Veterinary Technician- responsible for the maintenance and efficient operation of all hospital work areas, provided assistance in animal restraint, positioning, and preparation for surgery; performed clinical pathology laboratory analysis including clinical chemistries, blood gas analysis, completing blood counts, urinalysis, and parasitological assays; operating anesthetic equipment and assisting in performing anesthesia; monitoring patients during anesthesia, and assisting in post-operative patient care
o Taking and processing radiographs, and maintaining radiology files and logbooks
o Performing I.V. catheterization and maintaining fluid therapy;
o Admitting and dismissing clinical cases
o Taking and recording medical histories; updated medical history
Manager/Color Specialist Assistant
December 2005 to August 2007
• Managed overall productivity and efficiency of all departments, Sales, Purchasing, Scheduling, Training New Employees, Manage New Talent, Incoming and Outgoing Shipping, and Inventory
• Assisted customers with purchase depending on wants and needs, handled customer complaints in a professional manner.
• Trained customers and employees on product usage
• Reconciled daily invoice transactions and entered daily sales into main database.
January 2006 to July 2007
January 2006 to May 2006
August 2005 to January 2006
• Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal communication.
• Knowledge of many operating systems and programs. Web designing skills. Graphic designing.
• Extremely detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent customer service.
• Microsoft Certified, Cisco Certified, Citrix Certified