Elk Grove Village, IL
To obtain a position with an organization that can utilize an energetic individual with twelve years of business and sales experience. An individual with a can do attitude and the ability to enhance business processes, provide in-depth sales insight and excellent client experience.
1998 to 2010
Responsibilities included: • Identifies and opens new accounts across all market channels-(grocery, discount drug, specialty)
• Responsibilities include prospecting for new business and open accounts.
• Handle an unlimited numbers of established accounts
• Responsible for securing new prospect appointments through cold-calling, networking with contacts etc.
• Prepared all administrative tasks such as emails, letters, sample mailings
• Responsible for presenting Gallant products/program to prospects via telephone; follow up as appropriate to secure new business opportunities.
• Negotiate program, terms and pricing with customers, subject to management approval.
• Provide feedback to sales/marketing department to develop additional products/programs or merchandising solutions to meet prospect needs.
• Managing and expanded sales in assigned accounts.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting with existing accounts.
• Provided daily activity reports, account correspondence and mailings
• Conduct all business transactions in a manner consistent with the high ethical standards that the company maintains.
• Talented communicator, able to provide superior client service
• Consistently maintains a high level of character and integrity
• Strives for perfection and delivery of high-quality work
• Possesses a positive and open attitude with a desire to learn
Microsoft Office 2010
Word, Excel and CRM