To obtain a position in your facility's medical imaging department as a Radiologic Technologist.
September 2010 to July 2011
-During my second year of my Radiography degree I worked as a intern for 10-months learning key skills to becoming a Radiographer.
• Interacted, prepared, and helped patients while providing a outstanding experience with each procedure and/or radiographic examination
• Produce radiographs though various positioning skills and following physicians' orders in accordance with the hospital's protocol
• Learned how to perform fluoroscopies procedures and prepare different solutions for each exam
• Rotated though different sections of the imaging department; including Adult Diagnostic and Fluoroscopy Radiology, Surgery, Emergency Department, Helen DeVos Children Hospital, and other various part of the hospital
• Learned how to enter, review, and edit patient information into PACS, the hospital's picture archiving system
Salad Bar/Food Lines Attendant-Student
October 2007 to August 2010
Student worker during my studies at Ferris State University in which I mainly worked at The Rock location, as well as other dining service areas on campus, such as Center Ice and Westview.
• Maintain salad bar and the several various food lines
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Interacted and helped customers
• Take precise food orders from customers and served in a timely manner
June 2008 to August 2008
in a team of Retail Sales Associates with a very diverse clientele.
• Assisted in sales at register with customers
• Interacted and helped customers with purchases and questions about the merchandise
• Maintained a clean work area
• Replenished merchandise on sales floor
June 2005 to September 2007
Worked as a Buffet Attendant in both Ponderosa Steakhouse locations, creating positive relationships with customers and employee alike.
• Made and prepare food for entire buffet
• Clean and organized work areas
• Take food orders over phone and make orders in a timely manner
• Achieved 91% on Buffet Attendant certification test
Associate in Radiography
America Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Registered; American Heart Association--Healthcare Providers CPR & AED