Saint Paul, MN
May 2012 to Present
-Led tours and answered guests' questions.
-Created and researched tour on Irish-American history in St. Paul.
-Continued Hennepin Theatre tour after its guide left organization.
-Represented Erik's Ranch at public events such as conferences
June 2009 to Present
- Manage property for out-of-state owners
- Maintain grounds, outside structure and indoor facilities
- Advertise for, screen and select tenants
- Collect rent and resolve issues with tenants
- Communicate with owners regarding maintenance of property
- Keep records of expenses of maintaining property
November 2012 to December 2012
-Explored potential markets for Student Information Software company
-Researched software and contact information on K-12 public school websites
April 2011 to December 2011
• Identified and researched potential funding sources for grants.
• Identified and researched organizations for publicizing Erik's Ranch
• Maintained fundraising database for marketing and partnerships.
• Performed other research as requested.
2009 to 2010
-Updated and maintained fundraising database.
- Proofread and edited donor correspondence
2009 to 2009
• Researched potential philanthropic funding sources.
• Analyzed and organized fundraising data, maintained database.
• Time management - worked from home on own schedule
2007 to 2008
-Assisted the training and supervision of volunteer workers.
-Entered and maintained database of supporters and volunteers
.-Communicated with supporters about events and volunteer opportunities on behalf of campaign.
Secretary, Queer and Straight in Unity
September 2006 to May 2007
-Served in elected position in student organization
- Collaborated with other board members to make decisions
- Represented organization and educated Augsburg community on GLBT issues
- Organized and publicized events by communicating with campus media
2001 to 2007
-Supervised and interacted with children in a summer camp setting
-Led children in recreational activities such as swimming, hiking and crafts
-Educated campers and staff about autism
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Member, Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (APRA)