Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2014 to Present
• Providing front office coordination. Quoting, scheduling, customer service over the phone and in person.
• Accounts management of commercial clients, including accounts payable and accounts receivable functions utilizing QuickBooks Pro, as well as native auto glass software.
• Performing bookkeeping for all financial transactions of the company. Completing month end statements. Performing bank and account reconciliations. Weekly inventory of company’s assets.
• Developing sales and marketing plans and programs to achieve business objectives. Designing and printing marketing material utilizing Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software.
TSO / Treat Awareness and Countermeasures Trainer (TACT).
January 2012 to March 2014
Delivering intricate support to Bomb Appraisal Officer (BAO) program. Providing the TSA officers with the ability to receive consistent recurrent training, introduce current and realistic theory into the training scenarios. Assisting Bomb Appraisal Officers in training of local police department and emergency responders on improvised explosives awareness.
• Safety Action Team - Collateral Duty Safety Officer (CDSO). Support the Safety team and the workforce in the reduction of the workplace injuries and illness, create and coordinate the safety training program in accordance with all applicable regulatory obligations, develop and maintain the safety policies and procedures.
International Outside Sales
March 2007 to September 2009
• International Outside Sales
Represented the organization at international agricultural trade shows. Established new business by training and leading dealers’ network in the former Soviet Union. Monitored and reported on the status and progress of developing projects to company’s Vice President. Resolved formal and informal complaints from the company’s customers and dealers. Provided technical customer service for grain storage and handling equipment to potential or current customers. Traveled to overseas countries to meet with customers and negotiate multimillion-dollar projects.
Bachelor's in Organizational Management
2011 to 2014
Associate in Criminal Justice
2009 to 2011
Certificate in Software Quality Assurance Engineer
2001 to 2001