To obtain a career oriented position that will require my best effort, reward it appropriately, require my experience, skills and offer a career path of challenging responsibility.
Manager of the Restaurant
1994 to 2010
Duties: • Ensured that customers receive the highest quality of service.
• Create the best practice systems and processes following menus and production records.
• Handling and preparing food in accordance with sanitary regulations.
• Meeting required meal schedules.
• Taking necessary measures to avoid food waste.
• Handling cash.
• Proper care for restaurant equipment.
• Cooperating employers.
• Strong leadership, team building and training abilities.
• Planning and organizational proficiency.