Wesley Chapel, FL
February 2011 to Present
• Administered scripts that discovered multiple legacy Domain users, groups, applications and ACL permissions then provided information to other key project teams. This increased productivity by reducing effort and cost.
• Create and shared excel scripts to consolidate information gather from multiple locations.
• Handle Day 1 support for the migrations.
• Creating EMC Net appliance volumes to meet the demand of the migrations.
• Handling Space issues for customer home space and shared space.
• Providing new Net appliance volumes for non-migration needs.
December 2010 to February 2011
• Administration and management of corporate application deployment environment (SCCM).
• Monitor daily backup's and provide status to management team.
• On call rotation for 24/7 support.
• Create custom scripts to improve team efficiency.
August 2009 to December 2010
• Documenting Process and Procedures for migration from Novell eDirectory to Microsoft Active Directory for data, groups, file permissions, printers for over 120,000 users at an aggressive pace and within timelines. This was a global effort and required flexibility to work long hours.
• Reduced overall operating cost by reducing the number of servers and storage devices.
• Documenting Process and Procedures for migration from Bear Sterns and Wamu users to JPMC Active Directory for data, groups, file permissions for over 10,000 users at an aggressive pace and within timelines and guidelines to meet Datacenter shutdown dates.
• Administered scripts that discovered Novell and Microsoft groups, applications, users, and ACL permissions then provided information to other key project teams (i.e. SQL data teams, implementation, project managers, customers). This increased productivity by reducing effort and cost.
• Handled EMC Storage requirement for the migration project. Setup and administrate Net appliance.
January 2007 to August 2009
Verizon: (Tampa, FL)
• Performing functional and integration testing of SLES 10 (Linux) for compatibility and stability for customers' environment for telecom & internal web groups.
• Installing and testing in VMware ESX 3.5 environment, creating new VMware ESX templates, participating in daily planning/status meetings and troubleshooting network issues across the WAN.
• Project manager for automating installations and updates for their Linux environment.
• Designing installation DVD media for local installation using Class & Rules.
• Documented Process and Procedures with consulting team on ZLM Phase 1 deployment.
• Worked with EMC team to secure storage and troubleshoot issues.
• Analyzed SCCM environment to deploy patches on XEN hosts running Windows.
Bear Sterns: (NJ)
• Performed functional and integration testing of SLES 9 & SLES 10 (Linux) for compatibility and stability for customers' environment.
• Documented process with technical team on automating installations and updates for their Linux environment.
• Worked with Active Directory and implemented Unix/Linux snapins for Linux support.
• eDirectory installation/support on SLES 9 (Linux).
• Deployment under VMware ESX and XEN environment.
HSBC Bank: (NJ)
• Performed functional and integration testing of SLES 9 (Linux) for compatibility and stability for customers' environment for web and banking group.
• Worked with technical team on automating installations and updates for their Linux environment.
• RedHat, SLES and other Linux distro support.
• Worked with EMC team to secure storage and troubleshoot issues.
• Installed and tested in VMware ESX environment, created new VMware ESX templates, participated in daily planning/status meetings and troubleshoot network issues across the WAN.
Technical Team Lead / Level 3 support (VP)
July 2003 to January 2007
• Led inbound and/or outbound site operations to ensure that the operations staff executes service agreements at, or above the customer's standards.
• Proven ability to deliver innovative solutions that fully support the clients' (Investment Banking, Treasury service & Retail) growth objectives.
• Managed project & resource assignments and mentorship.
• Performed functional and integration testing of new products for compatibility and stability.
• Provided test result documents in compliance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
• Utilized superior communications skills to motivate staff and develop effective working relationships with peers, executives and clients.
• Designed and implemented Disaster Recovery requirements; created & managed Login Scripts.
• Team Lead for Tier 3 support for all NetWare and Microsoft Active Directory issues to other technical teams and user community. (Investment Banking, Treasury Services & Retail).
• Lead for Trade floor related projects (XDE 5.0, Bloomberg upgrades).
• Coordinated with outside vendors to test and resolve issues with new products.
Senior Technical Officer
April 2000 to July 2003
• Provided support for Security Administration on the NDS Tree.
• Deployed Novell 6.x and Windows 2000 Active Directory Servers to JPMC standards.
• Deployed JPMC Windows XP desktop model.
• Project lead on Merge related projects.
• Senior Level III Technician supporting 5000+ clients in the Chase Metrotech Center.
• Assigned & configured TCP/IP from QIP servers on the network.
• Lead Technician to assist Level II & Level III technicians in troubleshooting desktop problems and all related issues.
• Provided technical support & training on Operation Systems, Novell Application Launcher, and NDS Tree Object creation & troubleshooting problems.
• Coordinated customer issues with Technical Operations, Network Communications & Engineering regarding Novell 4.x & 5.x servers, Network connectivity, and NDS Tree related issues.
• Participated in the QIT team that approved the new Windows 2000 standard Model for JP Morgan Chase
• Responsible for the Tape Backups for Novell, NT & UNIX.
• Responsible for Trading Floor support including Market Data Applications such as Bloomberg, Fidessa, Intelligent Markets Alta, NetXPro, Instinet and Pink Sheets.
January 2000 to April 2000
• Technical liaison between IMIG line of business and the Technology Support Group (LANOPS).
• Assisted users in escalating problems which fell outside the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to the help desk and LANOPS.
• Managed and coordinated hardware upgrades and rollouts with the help desk break fix vendor for IMIG line of business.
• Represented IMIG line of business in a tam that created a contingency plan.
• Coordinated technical resources for Trade floor related projects.
MS in Comp Sci
January 2001 to January 2003
BS in Comp Sci
January 1998 to January 2001
5 All stars ( JPMC), 1 Super Start (JPMC) & 4 Break away awards (Novell)
• Linux Technical Specialist • Novell Certified Linux Engineer 10 • Microsoft Certified System Engineer • Certified Novell Engineer
• Strategic Planning & Organizational Leadership
• Technology Solutions, Direction & Management
• Business, Cost, Risk & Vulnerability Assessments
• Infrastructure Design, Optimization & Administration
• Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery Management
• Systems Development Lifecycle Management
• Policies, Procedures & Standards Design
• Program/ Project Planning & Management
• Best Practices & Continuous Improvement
• Team Training, Mentoring & Leadership