Seeking a challenging position in reputed organization where I can use my skills towards making a significant contribution to growth & development of the organization.
Ability to work in stress conditions and flexibility in finishing assignments
Sr. Officer Finance
January 2010 to Present
Job Profile in Accounts Payble : (Working in SAP)
Verification & Passing of Expenses vouchers for payment through Bank. GL coding & verification of various Tax conditions applicable.
Bill passing of Direct / Indirect / Service Vendor,
Preparing of Ageing Statements as & when required for processing of payments.
Scheduling payment proposal of Indirect & Direct Material Vendors on weekly basis through Cheques & ECS payments.
Payments of Various Capital & Revenue Advances as & when required.
Vendor accounts reconciliations.
Posting of Various Debit notes for Rate Difference, Rejections & other like Freight Charges, etc.
Preparing of various statements required for Audit,
TDS Processing & data consolidation for filing e-tds returns.
TDS Payments through Challans & Issuing TDS Certificates.
Vendor Master & Tax Code Creation in SAP.
Job Profile in Indirect Taxes
Preparing of Monthly Sales Tax Return- Form-231 & Form-III_ (E).
Preparing of data for old Assessments,
Assisting in the VAT Audit- Form 704.
Timely deposit of liability, Timely preparation and submission of return
Quarterly application and Issue of C/F/H forms,
Collection of C/F/H Forms from Customers
Knowledge of Excise & Service Tax.
Import Duty Miro, Excise Part I & Part II.
Statuses /Reconciliation of form C Liability from Dealer/ Customers.
Maintaining of Statutory Dues Files for ST Payment (Physical & Excel Format)
Creation & Release Purchase Requisition & Order, Handling Perpetual Inventory.
Excellence in Excel.
May 2008 to January 2010
Job Profile: - (Working in SAP)
* Booking of expenses at plant level.
* Payment processing of PO based RM/PM purchases and Non PO based direct expenses
* Solving the queries of the Vendors and issues regarding the payments.
* Manual updating and verification of Purchase register for VAT return,
* Monthly WCT payment/ WCT return and WCT TDS Certificate issue.
* Assisting in the monthly closing activity,
* Preparing & issuing C forms, F Forms.
* Maintenance of plant financial records,
* Verification & payment of reimbursement to plant employees
* Basic Knowledge of Excise & Service Tax.
* Forwarding the bills to HO for booking and payments.
* Following up for the status of above.
* Any other task which might come up in day to day functioning,
October 2006 to May 2008
* Preparation of monthly TDS challans and filing, issuing of TDS certificates.
* Filing of Quarterly returns of E-TDS in form No 26Q, 24Q, 27EQ, 27A.
* Calculation of Income Tax liability of salaried employees.
* Scrutiny of Debtors ledger & Debtors collection follow up * To Prepare the Statement and Stock Valuation Monthly Stock
* Bank Transactions Handling,
* Cash Maintaining,
* Bank reconciliation.
* Payroll checking
* Purchase Bill booking -MIRO
* Manual Bills Passing and preparing Debit and Credit Notes.
* Release Purchase Order.
* Release cheque payment through system.
* Internet (Net Banking, e-mail)
* Knowledge of RTGS and its requirements.
➢ Worked as a Graduate Trainee in Audit Firm M/S Patni & Patni (Chartered Accountant) for 5 months
ICWA Inter in Persuing
2012 to 2013
PGDBF in Banking& Finance
2006 to 2007
B.Com in Commerce
2003 to 2006
Master in Accountant
PERMANENT ADDRESS TEMPORARY ADDRESS
BANKAR RAVIKIRAN B. C/O–Mrs. Sulochana Bhovare,
A/P- DEODAITHAN, 227/1, Adarsha Nagar,
TEL- SHRIGONDA, Opp. Nilam Hotel, Dighi Rd,
DIST- A’NAGAR PUNE – 411039
Mobile No: […]
Male, Single, Born on Feb 1986
Current CTC- Rs-2.90 L P.A.