Seeking a challenging and rewarding career opportunity to grow and continuously improve my customer service and technical skills and abilities.
July 2006 to February 2008
• Extensive cash handling.
• Provided customer service assistance as needed.
• Assisted management in performing projects.
CLERICAL ASSISTANT (Internship)
February 2003 to January 2004
• Performed various filing and clerical duties as assigned by the clinical director
• Contacted community hospitals and/or private practices to market outpatient chemical dependency services.
• Acted as a liaison with community mental health agencies for patient referrals and contacts.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
February 2001 to January 2003
• Consistently met and/or exceeded sales and production goals for credit card lender
• Made measurable contribution to monthly sales and profit margins in the areas of financial services.
• Handled high volume telephone calls in a call-center environment
JR. MEDICAL ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
June 1999 to February 2001
• Answered phones and scheduled and/or re-scheduled appointments for private practice.
• Prepared paperwork and specimens for the laboratory. Processed and submitted managed care insurance claims.
• Filed records and/or other relevant materials in each patient's chart.
BA in social work
January 2010 to January 2014
A.A.S in Mental Health/Human Services
September 1999 to August 2003