Virginia Beach, VA
October 2014 to Present
Clean vacant apartments around Virginia beach and Norfolk area for future tenants
• Perform daily maintenance of townhomes and apartment homes
Board of Education Coordinator
February 2013 to February 2014
Handled incoming phone calls.
• Processed and entered payroll timesheets.
• Involved in the interviewing and hiring for para professional positions.
• Assigned paraprofessional to various positions within the school districts.
September 2011 to January 2013
• Assisted office manager with filing and inputting data into computer system
• Updated old files and stored them in a new saved computer software
Childcare/Summer Camp Counselor (Seasonal)
June 2011 to September 2011
Monitored activities of children on a daily basis, providing feedback when needed.
• Interacted with children in order to build positive relationships.
• Assigned work to children and engaged them in educational activities.
July 2006 to February 2010
Processed credits and debits for personal and commercial accounts.
• Provided customer service assistance and upselling of bank products.
• Assisted management with the processing of daily balance sheets for all transactions.
Clerical Assistant (Internship)
February 2003 to January 2006
Performed various filing and clerical duties as assigned by the clinical director.
• Contacted community hospitals and/or private practices to market outpatient chemical dependency services.
• Acted as a liaison with community mental health agencies for patient referrals and contacts.
Customer Service Representative
February 2001 to January 2003
Consistently met and/or exceeded sales/production goals for credit card lender.
• Made measurable contribution to monthly sales and profit margins in the areas of financial services.
• Handled high volume incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a call-center environment.
Associates in Applied Sciences
September 1999 to August 2003
• Detailed Oriented, Skilled in professional Customer Service, Ability to multi-task with attention to detail, Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel