Virginia Beach, VA
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
March 2016 to Present
Assisted clients with daily living
Kept clients safe and active within their community
Maintained clients satisfaction with company peocedures
Maintain clients meet their ISP goals each day
Receptionist-Abacus Staffing Virginia Beach, VA
Board of Education Coordinator- Preferred Home Care Of New York City Brooklyn, NY
Office Assistant- United Methodist Woman New York, NY
Camp Counselor-YWCA of Greater New York New York, NY
Bank Teller-JP Morgan Chase Bank One Brooklyn, NY
Administrative Assistant - Addiction Research & Treatment Corp. New York, NY
House Keeper-Berry's Interior Painting Virginia Beach, VA
Associates of Applied Science in Applied Science
Over 10 year's successful experience in, customer and human services. I have made consistent achievements and positive corporate growth. My ability to multitask, dedication to professionalism, detailed- oriented and a determination will enhance your office's productivity and customer experience. Excellent organizational skills, well developed skill of listening, caring, understanding, and trustworthiness will serve as an asset to meet company goals.
• Handled busy reception area for a large office, answered multi line phone.
• Greeted the Public, police officers, and Attorneys.
• Provided customer service assistance to upsell bank products.
• Developed and implemented canvassing techniques to build client base.
• Contacted community hospitals and /or private practices to market outpatient chemical dependency services.
• Cleaned vacant apartments and townhomes for future residents
• Performed various filing and clerical duties as assigned by the clinical director.
• Assisted office manager with filing, scanning and data entry.
• Assigned paraprofessionals to various positions within the school districts.
• Worked independently without supervision.
• Processed and entered payroll timesheets for employees.
• Scheduled screenings with officers and detectives for duty attorneys on a weekly basis.
• Involved in the interviewing and hiring of paraprofessional positions.
• Monitored activities of children on a daily basis, providing feedback when needed.
• Assigned work to children and engaged them in educational activities.
• Handled a high volume of incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a call-center environment
• Verified medical insurance for patients at a private practice pediatrics office.