Dedicated, service focused professional seeking a position in a company where my skills and experience can be utilized for future advancement.
November 2014 to December 2014
Taken care of client give medication,cook,clean environment and the house, make make sure client are proper taken care of,make Doctor appointment and make sure the appointment are kept.
I was a team worker always, I love be able to redel my help at any giving moment,my thing always is treat others as you want to be treated.
I have done some behaviorial skills training, Cmsertified medication,CPR,First Aid.
September 2014 to December 2014
Mixes dialysate, according to formula.
• Primes dialyzer with saline or heparinized solution to prepare machine for use.
• Transports patient to dialysis room and positions patient on lounge chair at hemodialysis machine.
• Takes and records patient's predialysis weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate.
• Cleans area of access, using antiseptic solution.
• Starts blood flow pump at prescribed rate.
November 2013 to December 2014
• Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
• Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
• Administer prescribed oral medications underwritten direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
• Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents
• Massage patients and apply preparations and treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation
June 2012 to August 2013
Monitored an maintained the safety and security of the facility
• Supervised client activities including breaks, work assignments, recreational activities and special actives
• Prepared or assisted in the preparation of meals
• Preformed support functions such as filing, answering telephones and greeting facility victors
• Assisted clients in daily adult living such as bathing, feeding and running errands
March 2011 to March 2012
Intake of orders and process information
• Greeted incoming customers
• Submitted and process invoices
• Handled end of day reports and cash count
• Answer 20 line phone system with 95 extension
January 2008 to May 2011
• Planned, directed and evaluated the operations of the gas station
• Enforced all corporate, local, and state policies and procedures
• Submitted and reviewed employee schedules and payroll
• Determined staffing requirements an hired or oversee hiring of staff
• Developed and implemented marketing strategies
1984 to 1987
• Ability to speak to, hear and observe patients and coherently summarize a patient's condition and management plan, verbally and in writing
• Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with patients, families, employees and other health-care practitioners
• Demonstration of cognitive skills and memory necessary to measure, calculate and reason in order to analyze, integrate and synthesize information
• Ability to comprehend dimensional and spatial relationships
• Ability to perform all of these problem-solving activities in a timely fashion