Customer service, Microsoft Office, Fluent in French-Creole, Basic conversational skills in Spanish
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2015 to May 2016
• Supported ten students in the ASPIRE Expanded Learning Program socially, emotionally, and academically in all school subjects.
• Supervised students during snack, homework, and activity time
• Executed group behavior management, planned and led group activities
• Communicated with parents and teachers about students' weekly academic progress.
August 2013 to May 2016
• Provided excellent service to patrons by greeting them at the entrance, answering general inquiries, resolving customer complaints, and assisting customers with disabilities with shopping needs
• Effectively communicated with staff by supporting four coworkers with daily duties, including maintaining inventory by stocking and shelving items
Facility Attendant/Booth Attendant/Office Assistant
September 2011 to February 2013
• Managed campus fitness center to ensure order and cleanliness of facility and supplies
• Responsible for opening and closing gymnasium, including performing cleaning duties such as wiping down machines and organizing accessories
• Operated campus information booth to carry out key signout procedure
∙ Answered guests' inquiries about campus activities and provided directions to appropriate facilities
• Served as a student assistant for the MCLA Intramural Department soccer coach
• Publicized events and encouraged participation through tabling, constructing posters, and designing fliers and monthly campus bulletin boards
July 2012 to August 2012
Demonstrated excellent customer service by greeting ESL students and teachers at Logan International Airport, arranging their transportation, and engaging in friendly conversations during waiting periods.
July 2008 to August 2008
• Interned at the Breast Oncology department alongside an administrative assistant.
• Answered and directed incoming calls
• Accessed patient contact information to send mail and make phone calls
• Handled and delivered confidential doctors' materials to appropriate locations
• Maintained office inventory and operated office machines to copy, print, and fax
Bachelor of Arts in Human Services
M.D. Luma Education and Leadership Award