To obtain a full time position where I can utilize my business, management and statistical skills.
August 2009 to Present
Employer: Dr. John Parker- 941-321-8529
• Researched chiropractic and other essential information to formulate newsletters.
• Reviewed, analyzed and accumulated facts and prospective ideas for Doctor John Parker's website.
• Consulted with Doctor in meetings to discuss changes in business needs.
• Designed and wrote newsletters as needed.
June 2008 to June 2009
Employer: Ken McKenna- email@example.com
• Head writer for Ottawa Senators, Nashville Predators and Tampa Bay Lightning.
• Wrote about and evaluated prospective hockey players and their progression and skills.
• Worked and consulted with other writers for collaborative project articles.
• Researched and fact-checked information and statistics on players and hockey leagues both domestically and internationally.
Bachelor in Business Management and Organization
• Completion of the graduate courses Essentials of Statistics, Non-Parametric Statistics, and Statistics Methods I, each with the grade of A, while pursuing Master's Degree in Statistics at University of South Florida. Communication and Computer Skills • Strong writing skills from experience in writing sport team articles. • Knowledgeable in the use of CSS and HTML for web page design. • Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Frontpage. • Learned teamwork skills and valuable writing techniques by earning A's in both Management and Writing related classes. • Experienced in the use of Statistix computer program. • Some experience with the Statistical program R. • Collaborating with others to complete business needs. Organizational and Management Skills • Established and manage an adult recreation hockey team. • Organize and conduct meetings to distribute and discuss information to all involved parties. • Strong skills in researching and analyzing information on a variety of topics. • Evaluate potential players' abilities to determine selection. • Calculate and allocate finances quarterly.