Grand Prairie, TX
Car Salesman New and Used cars
October 2010 to January 2011
From 2008 to 2010 I was on Unemployment Insurance
2006 to 2008
1.) Acted as work leader for all Team members within assigned Cell, to maximize production output and machine utilization, through the application of proper production techniques and safe material handling practices.
2.) Assisted in the organization, scheduling, and training of our client's associates and temporary workers assigned to the shift on an ongoing basis to help maximize production output and minimize downtime.
3.) Performed Quality Control spot checks to ensure quality of product and use of proper procedures on multiple machines.
4.) Under the direction of the Manager, resolves staffing and production problems adversely affecting the performance of the crews.
5.) Troubleshoot and resolved mechanical problems on equipment assisting Technician with repairs as necessary. Expedite resolution through communication with maintenance department, through work orders and provide communication to management on other shifts regarding the status of these repairs.
6.) Ensured a safe work environment by promoting safe work practices among team and within work area.
2004 to 2006
2004 to 2004
Supervised 15 people on a daily basic to ensure the production of crates and boxes were packed in a professional manner.
Bilingual Packing Supervisor
2003 to 2004
• Ensured that all products were packed according to customer specifications in a safe and sanitary manner.
• Effectively and efficiently utilize labor and packaging resources.
• Ensured that packing met specifications through quality checks.
• Checked metal detector, case packs, labels/cartons, and production codes to ensure proper operation and accuracy of results.
• Checked packing areas, supplies, employees, and equipment to keep in compliance with sanitation standards.
• Responsible for the efficient use of manpower and determining the need for fewer or more team members.
• Trained team members to perform the duties of their positions.
2002 to 2003
• Unloaded and verified piece counts to bills of lading.
• Moved from outer dock to receiving staging area.
• Identified products to be received as to purchase orders or crate numbers
• Matched containers to Po 's or invoices to be received.
• Removed from containers (crates, cartons, etc).
• Opened containers (crates, cartons etc.) and removed parts.
• Verified part numbers and counts to be received
1985 to 2002
Monitored and replenished the swaging Kan-bans.
• Performed various transactions by using the MFG-PRO system.
• Scheduled machine assignments of the operators.
• Monitored the manufacturing line performance and work operations.
• Ensured that the manufacturing line operators had sufficient raw materials.
• Ensured proper safety procedures and practices were used.
Areas of Expertise
Bilingual Supervisor, Crew Leader, Sales, Customer Service, Shipping & Receiving, Quality Assurance, Computerized Inventory Control, Packaging, Computerized Purchasing,