October 2009 to Present
• Assistant to Partner of the banking, real estate, corporate and general business
law group, which focuses on representing financial institutions in mortgage and asset-based lending transactions including related matters such as
modifications, workouts and foreclosures.
• Assist commercial real estate owners and developers in connection with acquisitions (including construction and development financing), sales and
development matters, reviewing of real estate title, survey and title insurance
• Assist with workouts, restructurings, creating, perfecting and foreclosing liens and security interests in both common and unique types of collateral and liquidations.
August 2006 to October 2009
• Case manager for Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies, responsibilities
included, but not limited to, managing client files from intake to discharge.
• Case manager for Home Equity Litigation cases. Everyday tasks included
drafting, editing, and finalization of complex correspondence, pleadings, briefs,
discovery, exhibits and other legal documents related to both federal and state
court matters for attorney review.
• Performed fact investigations and record searches.
• Maintained attorney's scheduling, and assisted with time, workload and deadline management.
January 2004 to August 2006
• Answered multi-line phone, and responded to or directed telephone inquiries.
• Scheduled appointments for all office personnel, and assisted in collection and processing of client documents.
• Interacted with clients and potential clients daily, assisting in the development of positive attorney-client relations.
Certificate in Paralegal
Bachelor of Arts
Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Works, Bankruptcy Pro, Westlaw, Pro Doc's, Timeslips, PACER, Adobe Acrobat, PDF Converter
Effective problem solver; efficiently prioritize and manage heavy work load
without direct supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Strong oral and written communication skills, especially in business etiquette.