April 2010 to Present
2011 to 2011
Resource and Referral Counselor (Customer Service)
2008 to 2010
2007 to 2008
2005 to 2006
In Home Day Care
1992 to 2005
Plus multiple P/T paid and volunteer positions in IL, VA, AZ and MD, including: • editing • project management • data entry
• promotions • customer service • professional child care.
Manager, Marketing Communications
1990 to 1992
1987 to 1989
Assistant Manager, Production Services
1986 to 1987
B.S. in Communications/Psychology
Writing, editing, project, production and database management, marketing communications, customer service, administrative support, Windows Office.
• Researching, interviewing, writing, editing, planning and production of editorial and promotional materials, including news articles, newsletters, brochures, advertisements and trade shows
• Counseling, negotiating, and building relationships with clients, vendors and co-workers
• Successful management of multiple programs and tasks and supervision of staff
• Effective resolution of conflicts and maintaining strong relationships and morale
• General administrative, computer and customer-service skills
(Microsoft Word, Publisher, Outlook, Excel; Dreamweaver, QuickBooks)
• Working with and advocating and caring for young children.