Pursing a highly equipped position that requires a range of knowledge and skills with a dynamic company that offers advancement, challenges, benefits and professional growth.
CASH MANAGEMENT ANALYST
2011 to Present
Key Results: * Facilitate the efficient and accurate application of payments. Research discrepancies and process corrections to serving systems for reconciliation of all investor and borrower bank accounts and P&I cash collateral.
* Tracking and posting lock box, ach, and wire transfer payments with daily deposits. Completing book/wire transfers. Updating letters for upcoming payments.
* Managing acquisition on required documents such as monthly financials due to lenders.
* Oversee the timely and accurate distribution of all investor remittance cash and reporting. Perform quarterly investor reviews. Research investor issues regarding payment application. Maintain Investor Remittance Calendar for all investors.
* Provide pro-active customer service and problem resolution with investors, borrowers, rating agencies, trustees, accountants, and internal partners. Updating systems and loan agreement checklist to ensure loan docs are executed.
* Recommend and implemented new processes and procedures and make enhancements to existing procedures in order to improve efficiency and quality of service.
2007 to 2011
Key Results: * Actively pursue workouts from delinquent borrowers through personal communication, written correspondence, and financial analysis in order to reduce severity loss of property.
* Responsible for daily activities with accomplishing workouts for loans in a serious state of default, including short payoffs, settlements, modifications, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure, and special forbearance agreements.
* Provided escrow analysis explanations using RESPA regulation guidelines, analyze escrow accounts, research tax and insurance disbursements, and facilitate customer request for payoff quotes and ARM adjustments.
* Research payment history for applied and misapplied payment applications
* Responsible for providing reports from all aspects of default operations to include creation of applications needed by business units, investors, management and governmental agencies.
2005 to 2007
Key Results: * Request tax bills, disburse and mail payments for current and delinquent taxes.
* Process tax refunds checks and answered incoming calls from tax offices.
* Interact with tax service vendors and tax agencies to research tax issues.
Bachelor of Science in Sociology
Over 5 years of mortgage experience. Profound database management skills. The ability to compile information and prepare reports, along with excellent coordinating skills. Customer service experience. Qualified candidate with extensive date entry background, excellent communication skills both written and oral. A demonstrated ability to multi-task to accomplish set goals in any set time constraint. Expert in gathering, analyzing and defining business and functional requirements; creating global metrics, trend charts and other decision-making tools; Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver next-generation technical solutions improving workplace productivity. Available immediately.
Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher, 10 Key Touch