• 7 Years Experience in the in Retail operations
• Experience of developing and implementing new ideas
April 2011 to Present
l 2011 till the date
• Joined with Future Retail India Ltd (Future Group) as Store Manager - Operations on February 2008
February 2004 to February 2008
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA - ( Retail Operations)
Responsible for AREA operations of stores
● KB'S FAIR PRICE (FUTURE VALUE RETAIL LTD) 'FUTURE GROUP'.
Designation: Area Executive:
➢ Achieving Top line & Bottom line target of the store
➢ Control dump /Wastage/Shrinkage of the store.
➢ Cost controlling & monthly budget.
➢ Sales forecasting & inventory management accordingly by coordinating with category team at head office.
➢ Visual Merchandising & display standards as per Plano gram.
➢ Allocation & replenishment management.
➢ Planning & implementation of various schemes for increasing foot fall & business.
➢ Store performance report, MIS & inventory.
➢ Festival promotion in the store.
➢ Stock takes of fresh & FMCG category to be carried out in regular intervals.
➢ Training & confidence build up programmer (Preparation for next level)
➢ Appraisal process to be carried (Quarterly/Yearly) by coordinating with H.R department.
➢ Preparation of SOP & revise them as per business standard.
➢ Audits to be carried out for the stores.
➢ Customer feedback & complaints to be viewed & take necessary action from their feedback.
➢ Other revenue generation (SIS)
➢ Margin & Pricing tracking.
➢ Benchmarking of s.k.u. with Market competitors.
➢ Briefings to motivate staff to achieve goals.
Designation: Store Manager. (2 Years)
Reporting To Area Manage, As well as Operation Manager.
➢ Handling Whole Store Like: ➢ Stock Inward & Outward Damage Expiry Check
➢ Maintain Store clean & neat, with proper register & Sales Data
➢ Ordering as per stock requirement.
➢ Always working in positive manner & staff discipline
➢ Make floor display & highlight offer products.
➢ Making Bench Marking on weekly basis & also report to concerned department.
➢ Achieving highest sale figure in KB'S all Mumbai store.
➢ Distribute leaflets & doing Marketing activities of offer stock.
● SPENCER'S RETAIL LTD 'RPG GROUP'
Job Responsibilities ( Spencers Hypper Market): Customer Support Associate (Cashier) to a Customer Support Supervisor.
* Have Impart training in the areas of Retail selling skills, customer service, communication skills, and service recovery and product knowledge.
* Handling 25 Cash Counter.
* Reconciliation of Cash / Credit Cards / Credit Sales / Coupons / Credit Notes.
* Report Generation.
* Handling Customer Service Cell.
* Handling Free Gift Counter.
* Maintaining Floor Discipline.
* Floor Operations.
* Solving Customer queries.
* Keeping team Highly Motivated & Charged through Incentives, Briefing & Competitions. Effectively coordinating with the Team Members for a better Performance.
OTHER KEY FACTORS:
• SOP training
• Team buildup training of RAI
• Got award for EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH which is for enthusiasm, focus towards the customer service, dedication, initiative & responsibility.
MBA in Marketing