Over ten years of increasing responsibility and professional experience as an Executive Assistant in varying fields. Superb communication and customer relation skills, confident working attitude. A detail oriented and organized self starter who is able to take direction and works well independently or in team situations.
July 2009 to Present
• Organizing daily business and personal schedules, correspondence, light phones and filing.
• Setting up conference room for meetings, greeting guests and escorting them to conference rooms.
• Responsible for taking and delivering food and beverage orders to guests of the company.
September 2006 to May 2009
Executive Assistant to three Sales Associates
• Planned daily business schedules, organized e-mail correspondence and took messages for three sales executives who repeatedly brought in multi-million dollar contracts.
• Created quotes and processed orders using e-manage program.
• Arranged conference room times and handled day to day customer relations.
• Scheduled the delivery and installation of jobs both in and out of state.
• Confirmed site readiness, building restrictions and obtained certificate of insurance for locations before beginning project.
• Kept in constant contact with clients throughout project and confirmed satisfaction upon completion.
• Assisted Professional Services department in creating labels for clients using both Excel and ColorBar programs.
• Created new company letterhead and one sheet advertisement illustrating products to attach to outgoing quotes.
• Worked with other Assistants putting together promotional packages for all salesmen.
Executive Assistant to President and Vice President
March 2006 to August 2006
Executive Assistant & Showroom Manager for international corporation
• Managed all daily operations for office and showroom.
• Ordered all office supplies as well as keeping cabinets and refrigerator full.
• Liaison between buyers, customs brokers and suppliers overseas.
• Ordered samples for clients based on their specifications.
• Filled, charted and tracked shipping containers from factory to stateside docks using Excel spreadsheets.
Executive Assistant to President and Vice Presidents
January 2005 to February 2006
• Answered multiple phone lines, transferring each to appropriate department and employee.
• Responsible for arranging daily business and personal schedules, correspondence and expense reports.
• Created proposals using MS Word and PowerPoint.
• Maintained daily logs and ran background checks for new hires.
• Responsible for managing backup tapes for company-wide computer system.
Executive Assistant to Owner
June 2001 to December 2004
• Answered multiple busy phone lines, taking reservations and messages for a number of employees.
• Assisted with correspondence and projects, such as rewriting his mother's translated recipes.
• Kept track of personal expenses.
• Trained new hires to use the computer software.
• Organized customer comment cards into mailing list with Excel.
• Created new forms for client events.
B.A. in Fine Arts
1992 to 1996