• Seeking full time position in your company as needed to gain knowledge as well as experience in different trades. Would like to excel in the work place.
Warehouse Order Picker
June 2012 to July 2012
Working in the Cooler picking and pulling beer kegs, working outside organizing empty kegs into sections and keep all areas neat and cleaned at all times. Working within the warehouse with an electrick pallet jack picking beer of all sorts and shrink wrapping the order and loading it onto a truck. Palletizing.
Part Time Merchandiser
February 2012 to June 2012
Required me to drive a route of 5 different stores/accounts to stock merchandise. I used pallet jacks and electric jacks to move pallets of freight to get to what I needed that day. I kept Isles, End caps, and Displays fully stocked and rotated, as well as coolers through each store. My area is kept clean, neat, and organized at all times. Once the account is stocked, I am required to get a signature sign off from a member of Management before moving on to the next store.
June 2010 to October 2011
Worked with Wal-Mart as a Frozen/Dairy Sales Associate. My occupation required me to be active with assisting customers with a number of needs, stocking merchandise, rotation of products, the unloading and receiving of trucks, the necessary precautions and requirements of cleaning and organizing, as well as good communication with other Associates and Management.
• Ability to work in many other departments if help is needed.
• Have been depended on by management before to take on management level jobs when staffing is low and work is needed to be complete.
June 2009 to September 2009
Customer assistance over the phone. I was able to sell and renew satellite radios to people all across the United States. I dealt with multi-tasking and pricing that included having to free hand math equations for correct pricing. I was able to tell them any information needed on any radio they were interested in, and transmit radio signals to radios if they were not working. Bills were able to be paid over the phone, information updated, and even blocked.
Lee Distributors. North Rhett, Hanahan. SC
• This job requires complete physical activity at all times from 9-12 hours and up to 15-16 hour night shifts when holidays or busy season hits. It requires very heavy lifting either inside the Cooler at 37 degrees or less, or in the outside environmental conditions. Also requires working inside a warehouse, no central heating or air so conditions are tougher than usual. Good Work environment and Management cares about the health and well-being of everyone. Requires building pallets for side-loaders, bulk pallets, and more. Shrink wrapping merchandise, loading and unloading trucks, picking cases of beer mostly 150-200 cases per hour as well as picking Kegs in the cooler. This also requires the ability to clean and organize all areas at the end of the shift before morning shift comes in. We use Electric pallet jacks and Forklifts. I am forklift trained as well.
High School Diploma
Customer service, ability to multitask and function under any circumstances whether it be internal or external. Knowledge of stock and rotation of products. Proper temperature knowledge of hot and cold foods.
• Customer service in person as well as over the phone. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and complete more than one assignment on time. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Friendly yet professional attitude. Determination. Team player mindset. Good communication and basic computer skills.
• Ability to handle and learn anything.