To obtain a position with a company that offers growth and development and to make use of my educational background as well as work skills for the greater good of the organization. Finally, my purpose for seeking employment is to demonstrate my ability to bring change to the organization.
March 2011 to Present (5 years, 4 months)
* Ability to make referrals to customers on Bank of America products
* Great group skills and teamwork abilities
* Ability to work efficiently with computer system, cash management system and reports system
* As the face of Bank of America, ability to keep positive and upbeat attitude to provide a warm and engaging experience
June 2008 to Present (8 years, 1 month)
Universal Studios - Show Operations Entertainment Dept
* Assist with general operation of show performance
* Load shows in a safely manner to customers
* Guest service in the manner of responding quickly & courteously to guest needs, questions, comments, or concerns with answers and action
* Maintain guest experience
In Home/ Library Tutor
December 2010 to March 2011 (3 months)
* Create own educational lesson plans on Math or Language Arts
* Provide academic assistance and or/enrichment activities in each one on one sessions
* Travel to students house, interact with parents; the students SLP
* Maintain all paperwork
September 2006 to May 2010 (3 years, 8 months)
* Responsible for the care of children ages 2 - 5
* Provide assistance to the master teacher in children's curriculum
* Prepared for various activities: Reading time, nap time, play time, art time etc.
* Provided instructional and clerical support for classroom teachers, allowing teachers more time for lesson planning and teaching
* Welcomed parents and their young children, answered questions, and interacted with the public
Bachelors in Liberal Studies
* Have 4 years of experience as teacher assistant.
* Bilingual in Spanish and English
* The ability to multi task/supervise many kids at once
* Remarkable ability to build good working relationships with both children and adults. This includes being able to give respect and understanding to all children and their families.
* Profound ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Deep ability to gather data, arrange information, and prepare reports.
* Absolutely great with children and ability to work with both small and large groups of children
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent Customer Service Skills