To obtain a position as an Executive Assistant
Senior Customer Service Representative
October 2007 to Present
* Assisting ten Senior Level with their corporate customers with opening and maintaining their accounts
* Reviewing and Processing legal documents for the entire Asian Corporate Banking Group which are required for upholding a business account in the United States
* Analyzing and researching company profiles in order to conduct Know Your Customer re-assessments
* Corresponding with International Cliental over the phone and email daily
* Administering Corporate Customers requests for legal documents for updating their accounts
Senior Administrative Assistant
October 2007 to July 2009
* Updated and created presentations and documents for conference calls and meeting
* Organized and managed intensive schedules for meeting and domestic and international business travel
* Prioritized and Distributed clients time sensitive loans, time deposits, and wire transfer documents to internal departments
* Faxed, recorded, reconciled, and filed under pressure all of Asia Corporate Banking Division daily business transactions
* Opened and distributed incoming including mail, fax and reports
* Meticulous when conducting day-to-day operational office duties
* Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of company operation
* Proactive in implementing ways in which to improve and streamline workflow
Marketing and Sales, Internship
June 2006 to August 2006
* Performed cold calling and in person interviews to develop a customer base.
* Effectively developed positive rapport with each prospective customer and translated technical terminology to clarify services.
* Performed a cost analysis comparing their current phone provider to Verizon's services.
* Illustrated a clear sales presentation for clients to follow.
* Demonstrated superior organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy when filling out the client's contract with Verizon.
* Trained and managed 10 new employees in correct marketing techniques and strategies.
* Remained highly motivated, goal-oriented and self-disciplined under no supervision.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lotus Notes, Outlook