Boca Raton, FL
Extensive experience building network brands and producing top-notch marketing campaigns. Proven ability to capture new audiences and achieve rating success with innovative and inspired creative campaigns on all platforms.
Director, On-Air Media Planning/Production
August 1998 to Present
• Responsible for production schedule and strategic planning of all Ion Television and Ion Life on-air marketing campaigns
• Manage a staff of 15, including editors, talent, graphic designers, and audio engineers
• Member of Brand Management team to develop and implement brand positioning
• Execute strategy; ensure quality control, and distribution of all on-air marketing campaigns. Developed program to track and capitalize on marketing strategies
• Schedule and distribution of promotions to all (60) Ion Television Affiliates
• Responsible for "live" on air lower third graphics, including scheduling strategy and execution.
• Responsible for formatting network programming
• Oversaw editing and quality control of network programming
• Developed promotions tracking and strategy for local station promotions
• Delivered programming to Network Operations Center for air
• Distributed Programming to non-affiliate stations
• Distributed Promotions to local affiliates.
Media Management/ Camera
• Responsible for accuracy of events on PAXTV, a national broadcast television network
• Coordinated information from promotion, traffic, and continuity departments to develop a daily play list and coordinate feeds.
Rays Vision Camera Crew
2000 to 2001
• Assisted Photographers capturing live events for video board during Rays baseball games.
Bachelors of Arts in Mass Communications