• 30 years experience as a professional manager, including 17 years in call center management
• Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
• Process oriented manager with experience working on multiple projects while successfully attaining corporate goals.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and have them work as a team.
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
Call Center Manager
• Directed recruitment and retention of supervisors and staff of 100+ employees.
• Expertise in budgeting, forecasting, training and staffing.
• Managed multi-million dollar call center operations.
• Oversaw operations of claims, customer service, and quality monitoring.
• Experienced with Banking, Medical Equipment and Long Term Care Insurance policies.
• Wrote letters to State Insurance departments regarding member complaints.
• Helped kick-off strategic planning modules to increase staff productivity.
• Experience in writing processes and procedures used in customer service call centers.
• Software solutions included ASPECT/NORTEL/KRONOS/GP/SHORETEL.
• Formulated, wrote, and implemented new employee orientation manuals.
• Directed recruitment and retention of supervisors and staff of 20+ employees.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement management skills.
• Resulted in multilateral staff achievement of work objectives.
• Experienced in Operations, Branch and Supermarket banking.
• Successfully refined and implemented new projects
• Responsible for directing as many as 20 retail store associates.
• Maintained and increase revenue of a $1.4 M retail establishment.
• Worked as a buyer for both soft and hard good products.
Customer Service / A/R Manager
November 2007 to December 2011
• Responsible for operations of daily calls made to Inbound/Outbound agent center for patients that do home testing for their Coumadin management
• Developed screen scripts used by agents, and created training programs used by CSR’s.
• Work with CSR’s to educate patients on the importance of testing as prescribed, and have them call in their INR results to the IVR system.
• Help train CSR’s to build relationships between customers and QAS to grow and retain their business.
• Trainer for various tools used by employees in the Call Center, including Giving and Receiving Feedback facilitator for all new employees.
• Monitored and provided quality analysis and training to CSR’s.
• Previously responsible for overseeing daily activities of Insurance department
• During the 1st quarter of 2009, team was able to save QAS approximately $26,000 in mis-shipment of recurring orders to patients who were not testing as prescribed.
• Presently supervise group of 27 employees responsible for the collection of debt from customers utilizing Alere Home Monitoring devices.
October 2006 to October 2007
• Oversaw operations of 130 person call center including 6 managers and supervisors responsible for claims and customer care of Medicaid, Medicare, Family Health plus (FHP), and Children Health plus (CHP) products.
• Customer base was 100,000 in the NY/NJ Region
Call Center Supervisor
October 2006 to October 2007
• Oversaw operations of daily calls made to Inbound/Outbound agent center of 12 individuals.
• Developed screen scripts used by agents, and created training programs used by CSR's.
• Monitored and provided quality analysis and training to CSR's.
• Responsible for all human resource responsibilities including hiring, disciplinary and training
2001 to 2006
• Supervised 15 individuals and responsible for policy writing, compensation review, human resources procedures, business development and strategic planning.
• Oversaw daily operations of IRA Customer Service call center
1999 to 2000
• Managed bank personnel responsible for mortgages, loans, and IRA closings.
1997 to 1999
• Sales of Yellow Page Ads to customers in South Jersey and Philadelphia
Customer Service Manager, Sight & Sounds Distribution, Mt Laurel, NJ
• Supervised 8 customer service individuals for video distributor
Customer Service Manager, Mellon Bank, Philadelphia, PA
• Managed and supervised tellers and banking personnel in Mellon's University of Penn branch
Customer Service Manager, Commonwealth/Mellon, Harrisburg, PA
• Helped kick off 1st call center operation for Mellon Bank, responsible for helping customers with banking transactions.
Store Buyer, Convenience Distributors, Camp Hill, PA
• Oversaw purchase of all durable items for 25 store food chain
Store Manager, Gap Store, White Plains, NY / Lancaster, PA
• Supervised as many as 20 sales associates for The Gaps #1 fashion store in White Plains, NY, then transferred to Lancaster, PA
1986 to 1997
New York, NY
• Supervised sales associates and was responsible for purchases of women's apparel for Lord & Taylor's branch store and New York operation.
B.S. in Retail Management