Medical Biller and Coder looking for a long-term career in the field. Up to date on all the newest billing and coding software and programs. Great customer service skills and excellent with computers.
Parts Department Coordinator
March 2009 to Present
Prepare damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, and invoices.
• Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
• Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
• Keep records of invoices and support documents.
• Train new employees.
Cook food according to menus
August 2007 to June 2008
Orlando, FL August 2007 - June 2008
• Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
• Cook food according to menus
• Receive payment by cash
July 2006 to August 2007
Receive payment by cash, check, and credit cards
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
• Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
March 2005 to July 2006
Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas and provide guests with menus.
• Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
• Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
• Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
• Inform patrons of establishment specialties and features.
• Receive and record patrons' dining reservations.
CPT in Medical
February 2012 to Present
Can type up to 40 to 45 words a minute. I am good in microsoft porgrams.