December 2009 to Present
- Per Diem
• Operate audio equipment during live television shows to provide audio, and ensure smooth delivery while in production.
• Mix, record and over dub all audio for live and programed television recordings.
• Work closely with Executive Producer during live shows to set up B-roll.
• Responsible for IFB, RF, Lavs and room microphone placements for groups, bands and choirs.
Media Producer/Content Manager
January 2008 to Present
• Specializing in design, develop and deliver website projects including audio-visual content.
• Completion of daily website maintenance, development and creation while implementing editorial policy.
• Social media pre and post promotions (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, E-mail blast & Blogs)
• Responsible for video production, recording and editing.
• Audio over dubb recording and foley work for video productions.
• Correcting videos audio issues utilizing Pro Tools.
Broadcast IT Engineer
MLB.com, New York, NY July 2012 –
• Provisioning, routing and monitoring multiple A/V feeds to and from our facility
• Installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing multimedia hardware, software and other broadcast
• Analyzing and rectifying technical faults
• Identifying and implementing alternative ways of meeting requirements to cover equipment failures, with minimum loss of service
• Investigating new techniques and equipment
• Setting up and operating links for outside broadcasts
• Interpreting instructions and requests from others working on programs
• Custom manufacturing A/V and network cables
Information Technology/Audio Visual Specialist Consultant
December 2011 to July 2012
• Creating the Audio/Visual department’s infrastructure alongside the IT department in regards to audio applications, video teleconferencing and standard conference rooms specializing in Crestrons DM technology.
• Analyzing and rectifying technical and networking malfunctions.
• Creating Audio Visual documentation, help guides and training sessions.
• Consulting with the vendor on appropriate equipment for install and replacement.
• Creating training courses on how to manage throughout the new technology for the entire company.
Audio Recording Manager/ Live Audio Tech
November 2006 to November 2009
• Responsible for managing and overseeing Studio Books and Business Accounts.
• Managed and performed all stages of audio recording, mixing and post-production.
• Coordinated scheduling of all client in-studio appointments. Troubleshoot scheduling conflicts to ensure all client needs are efficiently and amicably met.
2007 to December 2007
Dec 2007 - Per Diem
• Specialization in providing audio and live sound for press conferences and live television shows.
• Provide premier audio and visual services for small and large events, using Polycom Audio/Video Systems and home theatre systems.
• Provide core electronic components and technical support for various events as needed: Mac & P.C. support, wireless microphones, plasmas and LCDs, loud speakers, projectors and video switchers.
Music Business/ Audio Technology
2006 to 2008
Business Advertising, Psychology
2002 to 2003
Polycom Audio/Video Systems • Home Theatre Systems • Projectors • Video Switchers • Mixing Consoles
Live & Recording Settings • Palm Devices • Windows Mobile Devices • Wireless Modems • Blackberry
Text based Cellular Technology • Audio & Visual Software
• Microsoft Office • Pro Tools • Reason • Logic • Final Cut • Sound Forge • Adobe Software • XHTML • Wordpress.