I am currently working for a catering company. inwhich I have a great respect for, on theother hand my passion is to work with patient care in a hospital or nursing home facility.
Food Services Manager
1988 to 2009
• Trained and motivated the Nutritional Department employees implementing safety regulations, policies and departmental guidelines
• Established and maintained the operation of food service management for over 500 bedded patients and over 250 employees in the food services department
• Oversaw the workflow for union staff including porters, tray line service workers, cooks, dietary aides, dietary clerks, dishwashers, caterers, receivers and all deliveries
• Maintained and administered all operational policies and procedures for food preparation, temps, food distribution and sanitation solutions according to health codes
• Administered times cards, weekly payroll, holiday adjustments, overtime adjustments, scheduling employees, sick call coverage, classification review s and patient's survey applications
• Managed the investigation of patient's complaints regarding food quality and implementing resolutions for all cases
• Trained nutritional department employees and managers for adherence to policies and practices of patient care protocols
• Planned, organized and implemented regulated menus for food department tray line services.
1985 to 1987
• Assisted Head Dietitian with updated menu specifications for hospital patients' and dietary supplements
• Utilized Honeywell computer software for updating patient reports, discharges, and registration of patients.
• Prepared and delivered patient meals to all units.
Medical Billing and Coding