Licensure: LCSW CT #007590
Therapist, Emergency Mobile Psychiatric Services
2009 to Present
• Provide clinical services to clients experiencing mental illness, addictions and serious emotional disorders.
• Clinical assessment and diagnosis.
• Maintain collaborative relationships with family members and other service providers.
• Responsible for maintaining client and staff records according to Agency policy.
• Participates as full member of clinical team.
2001 to 2009
• Individual counseling.
• Groupwork with numerous populations.
• Volunteer training and support.
• Life skills training.
• Conflict resolution and mediation training.
1995 to 2000
• Individual and group counseling.
• Individual and group instruction.
• Student advising.
• Conflict mediation.
• Community leadership in a broad range of contexts.