Assume a key leadership position in an organization committed to the highest culinary and service standards.
October 2005 to December 2010
Exclusive private club in Westchester County, New York founded in 1898. Multiple food and beverage outlets and catering operations.
• Hired to implement a standard of organization and excellence in a culinary program within a historic club that had 10 chefs in 10 years.
• Consistently rewarded for achieving all financial goals, in spite of 20% membership resignations in 2008 and 2009 due to economic crisis
• Hosted 2007 and 2008 major LPGA tournaments consisting of outdoor catering for 3000 guests
June 2002 to May 2005
400-room Multi Property Urban Resort, Water Park, ice rink complex, $7 million F&B operation, multiple on/off site catering facilities for up to 2500 people.
• Developed banquet production capabilities for historic train station
• Implemented core menu for corporate restaurants
• Designed catering production, ware washing, and service facilities
• Multiple gala event development
Director of Food and Beverage
November 2000 to February 2002
250-room Historic 4-Star Hotel; $17 million in annual sales, 10 million F&B operation, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, on and off premise catering operations.
• Restructured entire Food and Beverage operation
• Redevelopment of all menu and product lines
• Consulting General Manager for Pazzaluna Trattoria
January 1998 to November 2000
Casino operation with 6 restaurants and catering facilities for 3000. Average 6,500 covers daily, banquet facilities for up to 5,000.
• Developed and implemented supervisory development training program
• Redesigned all existing production facilities
• Designed new 10,000 sq.ft. main kitchen
• Restructured culinary department
December 1994 to December 1997
250-room Historic 4-Star Hotel; $17 million in annual sales, $10 million F&B operation, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, on and off premise catering operations.
1996 to 1996
• Developed and launched 3M Corporate Executive Aviation In-flight Catering
• Developed and launched off premise catering operation
December 1991 to December 1994
307-room Historic 4-Star Golf Resort; $25 million in annual sales, $10 million F&B operation, 4 restaurants, 1 lounge, 6 million catering operation. Strong emphasis on Southern Hospitality and Regional Cuisine.
September 1989 to December 1994
Elected Vice Conseiller de L'Ordre Mondial
1993 to 1993
• Hosted Robert Mondavi Wine and Cooking School two consecutive years.
1992 to 1992
of the Year
• 1992 - Inducted into Chaine des Rotisseurs Mobile Chapter
December 1989 to December 1991
392-room Suburban Hotel; $12 million in annual sales, $3.5 million F&B operation, 1 restaurant, 2 lounges, banquet facilities.
1991 to 1991
1991 - Hosted Marriott Corporate Food Knowledge and Menu Composition Seminar
1990 to 1990
of the Year
Executive Chef I.D
September 1989 to September 1989
• Completed 6-month Individual Development program in 60 days
A.O.S. Culinary Arts
1981 to 1983
Business Administration Studies
1978 to 1980
• Executive Chef/F&B manager with multiple years of experience in private clubs, resorts, hotels, and restaurants.
• Extensive experience in production and organizational operation of multiple kitchens.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to produce under extreme pressure and short notice.
• Ability to manage and support chef development.
• Excellent guest/member relations.