To grow and excel in a career as a representative of a successful company.
• Excellent customer service skills, compassionate and caring.
• Communicate clearly & effectively. Ability to organize and prioritize accordingly.
• Strong ability to listen, learn and take direction. Use of sound judgment.
• Perform well in a stressful chaotic environment while remaining focused & calm.
• Professional in appearance, attitude & work ethic.
• Dedicated, integral, loyal & trustworthy. Fit in all mental & physical aspects.
• Ability to multitask, adapt, meet deadlines and report to supervisors & management.
• Understand safety, policies and procedures are of utmost importance.
• Work fluently both as part of a team & independently.
January 2005 to November 2011
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
• Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager.
• Work within expense limits established.
• Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
• Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
• Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
• Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
• Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
• Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
• Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash,
sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
• Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that
have taken place or that may occur.
• Complete payroll time sheets and mileage reimbursement and submit to supervisor as
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal
• Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
• Follow established company policies
2010 to 2011
2009 to 2010