The Manager, Sales Operations will work closely with the Customer Management Executive Team to deliver operating principles that are aligned with the industry best practices. The Manager, Sales Operations will be responsible to support the Sara Lee Customer Management Team in helping deliver against its profit, revenue, cash flow and share objectives through best practices, policies, and procedures. Key internal interactions will include Chief Customer Officer, VP Customer Marketing, Regional Sales VPs, VP Finance Sales & Marketing, and VP Customer Development.
Work with retail and customer management to co-manage the broker contracts. Oversee all decisions and implementation for service mix activity resulting in contract changes and representation in the marketplace.
Represent and act as primary Customer Management contact for all food safety and quality assurance related concerns. Will act as final say in how communication is managed with the customer organization for all Sara Lee NA related issues.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
- Act as SOX compliant primary approver for any changes that are implemented by the customer teams or the company.
- Facilitate priority setting for Customer Management through active participation in CMET, Customer Marketing, TPM, AOP, and any other Leadership Meetings.
- Oversee the implementation and management of the SIP program utilized in the Customer Management organization
- Responsible for management of Policy and Enforcement
- Policy Manual/Policy Central
- Bracket Price Compliance
- Bracket Price Approval
- Price List Management
- Change Management (Unsaleables and Code Dating)
- Manage the Kantar/Advantage Process Management
- Support customer management structural design and change
- Oversee customer segmentation feedback and process support
- Expansion of SORT tool for Distribution, Shelving, and Activation process
- Provide content support for National Sales Meeting, Gap Meeting, and SSLC meetings
- Bachelor`s Degree required
- 3-5 years relevant CPG experience in Customer Management and/or Customer Marketing preferred
- Strong organizational capabilities and project management skills required
Hillshire Brands Company (NYSE: HSH) is the nation's leader in meat-centric food solutions for the retail and foodservice markets. The...