for busy membership massage clinic needed
to manage daily operations. Duties include:
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic.
- Assists Franchise Owner in setting all membership and retail
- Responsible for achieving all membership and retail sales
- Manage sales associates and massage therapy staff.
- Train, monitor and coach performance of sales associates.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining staff and therapist
associates and massage therapists including interviewing, hiring,
- Responsible for all human resource functions for sales
training, disciplining and terminating.
phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon
- Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering
arrival and selling memberships.
employees and members/ guests.
- Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for
deposits, inventory and ordering supplies.
- Responsible for generating sales reports, payroll, bank
- College education preferred.
- Management, marketing and sales experience in service/ retail
goals and delegate.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and
- Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff.
- Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and
interpreting trends in sales reports.
- Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and
- Excellent trainer and motivator.
- Salary plus commission and bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy - 2 years ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...