Rate Information Specialist-22762
Administer application of parameters in Rate Information System (RIS) for electric, gas, steam, non-energy and franchise rate schedules. Coordinate RIS interface with Customer Information System (CIS) and other billing systems as required. Ensure RIS rate schedules comply with tariffs and interface with CIS to affect accurate customer billing.
- Administer, design, and amend rate schedules, special contracts, non-energy products and services, and franchise schedules within RIS to insure accuracy and conformity with state and federal jurisdictional tariffs. Requires ability to design and maintain hundreds of rate schedules within RIS.
- Coordinate implementation of rate changes with retail business unit (billing customer service and revenue operations), CIS programmers and Accounting to ensure accurate and timely billing capabilities.
- Coordinate, develop, and prepare franchise contracts and related filings for approval by state regulatory commissions. Ensure corporate compliance with franchise agreements.
- Interpret tariffs and apply corporate policy regarding tariff provisions to ensure billing compliance with state and federal regulatory commission rules and regulations.
- Assist in development and preparation of regulatory testimony, exhibits, data requests and reports and file with state and federal regulatory commissions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Primary Location: CO-Denver
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (6 years of related work experience may substitute for degree)
- 2 years experience in the rate regulatory field and RIS (5 years experience in the rate regulatory field without RIS experience would substitute for this experience)
- In-depth knowledge of tariffs, including rates, rules and regulations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
Description of ideal candidate
NukeWorker.com - 2 years ago