Books-A-Million, Inc. is the nation's third largest book retailer and also sells on the internet at booksamillion.com. We operate more than 200 stores in 19 states, under the names of Books-A-Million, Bookland, Joe Muggs Newsstand, Books and Company, and Yogurt Mountain. Yogurt Mountain is the ultimate self-serve frozen yogurt experience, featuring 12 rotating flavors of authentic frozen yogurt and more than 50 toppings.
The Team Member is responsible for providing each customer with the highest level of customer service and consistently focusing on the total guest experience.
- Greet all guests in a smiling, friendly manner
- Provide a fast and friendly guest experience
- Provide a clean workplace which includes following various cleaning checklists and following appropriate health and safety standards
- Handle all cash transactions with guests
- Maintain a clean and stocked yogurt and seating area
- Assist other team members and management with all shift duties and store procedures
- 16 years of age or older
- Positive background check
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, 7 days a week
- Demonstrated and continued adherence to all Yogurt Mountain/Books-A-Million Policies and Procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Customer Service Policy
- Demonstrated ability to act in a mature, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Completion of the Yogurt Mountain Training Courses within the first 30 days
WV-Charleston-212 RHL Boulevard-Store #3240
Books-A-Million -- Retail
Books-A-Million - 16 months ago
Books-A-Million caters to readers who aren't millionaires. The third-largest US bookseller (behind Amazon and Barnes & Noble) opera...