@Pay is looking for a full-time System Administrator with broad skills, including network engineering and security, to join our talented group of professionals breaking new ground in the financial services sector.
On the networking side, you can help us improve and scale our network by designing, implementing, and supporting systems for both internal networks and our public website, atpay.com. You'll also be responsible for keeping our network secure and reliable so our customers have a great experience while using @Pay.
- Expert at system administration of Linux, preferably having deep experience with Ubuntu Server version 12.04 or later
- Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux file systems, performance monitoring and security tools
- Expert in one or more scripting language such as Ruby, Python, sh, and/or bash
- Broad experience in configuration of various web-related technologies, such as Apache, Passenger, Nginx, Lighttpd, Squid
- Broad experience in system monitoring software such as Nagios, Zabbix, etc.
- Deep knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, firewalls, VPN, Xen/virtualization, routers, wireless access points, dhcp, high availability and load balancing
- Experience with regular expressions
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar
- Ability to solve problems and get things done
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong team player
@Pay seeks professionals who:
- Are smart and intellectually curious
- Seek a challenging work experience
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field
- Enjoy working at a growth company
- Can work hard while having fun
- Act in an honest and ethical manner
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is dependent on experience. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package (including: paid vacation; sick/personal leave; medical; dental; life insurance; 401k; company issued iPhone and MacBook, and short and long term disability insurance), advancement opportunities, flexible work hours, and a fun and exciting office environment.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
@Pay requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
How to Apply
Email resume, salary requirements and links or other samples of work.
Please provide a cover letter with your resume. Be prepared to show examples of your work during the interview process. Please NO PHONE CALLS.