JAVA Web Applications Developers design, implement, test and manage innovative web-based applications that improve the user experience in discovering, accessing, and using resources and services.
Job Responsibilities/duties include:
- Design, implement, test and manage web applications.
- Contribute to User Interface/User Experience and Usability testing.
- Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications.
- Prepare technical and administrative documentation in support of applications.
- Research emerging technologies to extend and enhance client projects.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent
- 2 years’ experience designing, developing and maintaining data-driven JAVA web applications.
Experience with any of the following technologies is also highly valued: SOAP/REST, Atom/RSS/APP, Cocoon, Tomcat, Apache HTTPD, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Lucene, Solr, Intellij IDEA, JUnit, Ant and Maven.
@mire is a custom software solutions company in the academic technology sector. We are seeking dedicated, analytical Computer Science graduates who will work full-time from our office in Carlsbad, California with no onsite client travel requirements. As an employee of @mire, Inc. you will participate within a small, dynamic developer group in which your personal contributions and ambition are highly valued and encouraged.
At this time only local San Diego and Orange County candidates will be considered