24/7 Home Health Care
24/7 Home Health is committed to excellence and expects professionalism, integrity, attention to details, good communication of care and accurate reporting of care from all employees. We offer flexibility, great training and educational opportunities, and competitive compensation.
24/7 Home Health Care is utilizing the most up to date home care technology that allows professionals in the field to have access to the client’s medical chart at all times and do all documentation on a computer.
24/7 Home Health Care serves the Denver Metro area, with our office conveniently located at the crossing of I-25 & I-225.
Business office specialist responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and transfer appropriately. Accept intake/referral/inquiry calls as needed, providing positive company representation.
- Maintenance of patient medical records and data as well as the tracking systems for physician’s orders
- Participate and work in a collaborative manner to assists in the timely and accurate submission of billing and payroll
- Verify and continuously monitor Medicaid authorizations, approvals, and visits
- Maintain office supply and medical inventory supply and distribution
- Schedule all visits based on patient needs, staff experience, and geographical location.
- Assist company management with various tasks as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and contribute to solutions to enhance workflow efficiency.
- Understand workflow processes and use knowledge to make effective processing decisions.
- Work independently and/or collaboratively to answer inquiries and resolve issues.
- Perform all duties in full compliance with all federal and state statutes, regulations and policies as well as company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years office, scheduling and/or billing experience in Home Health.
- Strong computer/data entry and software skills.
- Working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations and requirements.
LPN or CNA certification is preferred
You can apply on line at www.247hhc.com or e-mail your resume.
To talk to a Recruiter call 303-247-1111.