We are 40|86 Advisors, one of the top investment management firms in the country with a $26B portfolio of investments. We are currently looking for an Investment Analyst who is motivated and self-directed to join our Operations Team. You will be an integral part of our company’s $26B investment portfolio and will have the opportunity to gain knowledge of fixed income securities and operational functions. Applicants should demonstrate organization, communication and problem solving skills and be willing to work directly with business partners. A general knowledge of back and middle office operations would help you in this role.
What you will be doing:
- Record and settle investment security transaction activity
- Directly involved in the implementation of new products and services
- Work with users to ensure that applications meet user requirements
What you need to have:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- Internship experience and/or 1 year of work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CAMRA, LMS, Crystal Reports or Clear Par could be beneficial
We seek candidates with integrity who excel by doing more than expected and work efficiently and strategically. Candidates who are eager to be part of a progressive culture and embrace diverse opportunities to take charge of their careers. Members of our team share the values of strong character, teamwork and the ability to function across multiple levels.
Our people drive our success. We provide our employees the tools to thrive both personally and professionally, from ongoing training and development to unparalleled growth opportunities. Become a part of our vibrant culture and help drive 40|86 Advisors. Its Where We Work, Its Where We Live, Its Who We Are. Visit us at 4086.com