Founded in 2012 by MIT and Wharton alumni, 77SPARX Studio (www.77sparx.com) is a growing start-up that builds quality kid’s games and digital toys for iOS and Android devices. Our award-winning products have been played more than 35 million times by over 1 million kids all over the world! Check out Puzzingo in the Apple and Google Play stores and see for yourself.
We are looking for an outstanding software developer who has a passion for making great games and digital toys for kids. As a software developer, your primary responsibility is to deliver well-engineered apps that are a joy for kids to play. In addition, you will assist in all aspects of development from ideation and conception, coding, testing, and maintenance. You will also be delivering products for both iOS and Android devices.
- Has a solid background and experience in software engineering, software design, and object-oriented programming
- Has creativity, versatility, and a passion for kid’s toys, media, and gaming
- Enjoys a fast-paced, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment
- Has experience delivering commercial-quality mobile applications or games
- Has experience with gaming technologies such as Flash Action Script, Lua Scripting, Corona SDK, Cocos2D, or Unity3D
This is a great opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor of the emerging world of mobile gaming for kids – an industry that is exploding. Besides, you get to tell your friends – “Yes, I built the app that your kid loves!” If you are someone who gets excited by creating something that kids all around the world will love, then this is for you!
If interested or have any questions, please ping us. Please include your resume and links to any games/websites you may have developed in the past.
77SPARX Studio is not accepting agency/search firm referrals.