Growing Lehigh Valley manufacturing company looking for an HR Generalist to join its team. This position will be actively involved with all departments in ensuring staffing, development and policy needs are being met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing company's recruiting efforts to attract, retain and develop the best people. This includes working with department heads to define staffing plans, actively sourcing candidates, assist in evaluation and selection and developing on-boarding and training programs.
- Ensuring appropriate company wide HR policies are developed, communicated and updated as necessary.
- Working with all departments to research, develop, implement and, when necessary, conduct training and development programs to support business goals and to expand the skill sets of all employees.
- Taking an active role in developing, implementing and monitoring employee health and safety initiatives.
Education, Experience requirements:
- B.S. in Human Resources or related field. 5-7 years relevant HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work with all levels of the organization. Ability to travel to various company manufacturing sites as needed.
Qualified candidates, please include salary requirements in your email.
Indeed - 7 months ago
In 1974, Jack Wilson founded ABEC to provide the Life Science Industry with custom engineered and designed bioreactors and fermenters. For...