Job Title: Lab Technician
Location: Morrisville, PA
Clean, fresh water is a basic need that is critical for human life, our natural ecosystems, and our industrial and economic health. APTwater, Inc.'s (“APTwater’s”) core business is the development, commercialization and implementation of advanced treatment technologies that produce, protect and restore our vital water resources. ROCHEM, an APTwater company, provides cost-effective, technically superior water treatment solutions and services to the drinking water, environmental remediation, and process water and wastewater markets. Rochem offers a satisfying and challenging work environment in a modern and dynamic industry.
Lab Technician / Job Description
Qualified person will perform sampling and analytical testing for wastewater treatment plant using defined procedures and techniques.
Primary Responsibilities / Job Duties
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty successfully.
- Other duties may be assigned. Responsibilities include:
- Collects all samples for both process control and permit
- Performs analysis on process control samples using step by step procedures and scientific techniques.
- Inputs all data into central operating program for analysis and trending and communicates it to plant operators and management
- Maintains laboratory equipment, replenishes stock solutions and installs new equipment as needed.
Education, License, Experience & Physical Requirements:
- Required: Two or more years previous experience working with chemicals or at a wastewater treatment facility. Education may be substituted for experience.
- Regularly lifts up to 50 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 75 pounds
- Long periods of standing and walking
- Comfortable climbing ladders