We will prepare for interview and 100% closure.
We will provide training of 4 to 6 hours for this interview.
No of positions: 2
Role: Web Developer
Location: 2 Locations ( Columbia, MD/Jersey City New Jersey)
Length: 18+ month rolling contract
Environment: CSS, HTML, DOJO Object Oriented Java Script
· Performs product design tasks of high complexity which may require research and analysis and in-depth front-end programming knowledge.
· Perform system design and specification dev, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation. (specific skill req's could vary based on type of dev being performed)
· Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
· Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
· Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
· Develop reusable front-end modules built using Dojo
· Develop custom Dojo widgets
· Create concise CSS and adhere to established guidelines around CSS development
· In-depth knowledge of CSS, browser compatibility and work-arounds
· Understanding of cross browser/cross platform limitations and solutions.
· Able to hand code pixel perfect web pages using CSS and HTML
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred.
Knowledge of server side templating such as FreeMarker, Tiles etc. a plus
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Anagh Technologies Inc
2 Lakeview Ave, Suite # 310, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Mobile: 732-397-4318 || Fax: 732-907-1036
|| Web: http://www.anaghtech.com/