Summary: The individual will primarily be acting as the liaison between the designers and factories and must be highly detailed oriented and proficient in verbal & written communication.
- Configure and maintain seasonal gross margin goals.
- Challenge and negotiate prices with factories and mills for the optimal price value relationship per product.
- Manage the factory placements per product based on quality, workmanship, and price value relationships.
- Plan seasonal and annual time and action schedules to coordinate relevant dates during all stages of development through production.
- Enforce strict garment and fabric testing to ensure product performance meets company standards.
- Manage calendar on the issuing and tracking of all sample and bulk fabric orders, bulk cut tickets, finished garment purchase orders and trims.
- Report current status of the merchandising and production areas during management meetings & as requested
- Work with design and sales to review bulk production issues from current and previous seasons.
- Communicate frequently with department to solve warehousing and vessel scheduling issues of finished products.
- Work with accounting department to process and track invoices/charge backs
- Minimum five years of experience with an understanding of the manufacturing process preferably in knit or woven sportswear
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must have experience working with overseas vendors
Salary: Commensurate with experiences
Indeed - 16 months ago